Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 Animated Feature Movie

During the last few weeks the major studios firmed up the dates for their 2008 releases (US). Here’s a look at how the year in animation is shaping up so far:

• Jan 11 - The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything - A VeggieTales Movie (Universal)
• Mar 14 - Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who! (Fox/BlueSky)
• Jun 06 - Kung Fu Panda (Paramount/DreamWorks)
• Jun 27 - WALL*E (Disney/Pixar)
• Nov 07 - Madagascar: The Crate Escape (Paramount/DreamWorks)
• Nov 26 - Bolt (Disney)
• Dec 19 - The Tale of Despereaux (Universal)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you an happy new year Felix (and a lot of good stuff ;))

Damn ... I can't wait to see "Kung Fu Panda" :) but I don't know this "The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything - A VeggieTales Movie"

Anonymous said...

"The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything - A VeggieTales Movie"

This movie actually has better publicity then "TMNT" =(

Splinter's Iroonna said...

Yeah, well look who is involved-- Universal.

"Kung Fu Panda"? It makes me think of the comic series "Panda Khan"... I guess I should check it out.

But HORTON HEARS A WHO???? I thought Seuss's widow squashed any more movies after the HORRIBLE "Cat in the Hat".

Anonymous said...


"Yeah, well look who is involved-- Universal."


Before Transformers, this would have been considered an insult.

"But HORTON HEARS A WHO???? I thought Seuss's widow squashed any more movies after the HORRIBLE "Cat in the Hat".

Perhaps for live action.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...