Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yatterman Trailer and screenshot



I finally have a chance to watch this movie Yatterman (ヤッターマン) is a Japanese movie directed by Takashi Miike. (It didn't release in HK, and no DVD neither...) I found it very entertaining and the visual is cool. The movie capture the tonne of original anime very well. The CG is ok and fun to watch. The only thing I don't like is the Robot Dog design... One of the most important part for me to watch this movie because of Koyoko Fukada. :P





Watch the trailer here:

1 comment:

Ninjatron said...

Yeah, it's an interesting and entertaining movie. I have only seen 3 episodes of the newest Yatterman anime and that was enough to know what it was all about. The movie is much like the anime except it might be even more crazy because of Miike.

I wish there was more Yatterman available in English! It's amazing to know that it was and still is so popular in Japan but hardly known in North America. I hear they really like it in Italy though.

Sayonara.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...