Thursday, November 06, 2008

Astroboy AFM party

We have a Astro Boy AFM party in Santa Monica tonight, This is important for imagi to show the teaser trailer to the film buyers and distributors. The response is very good. The trailer will be shown to public in theater very soon (within this month).

I was impressed by the big Astro Boy standee, that's huge and I'm glad that Astroboy looks really cute and appealing (someone said he is handsome as well! :O)

the environment is very dark and difficult to take good pictures there.


So far i quite like the new teaser logo design.

i will regret if i didn't go, for me, this is a good time for me to relax and have fun with other department teammates, we don't have time to talk in office not about work since everyone is busy to get movie done. BTW, I am glad that it looks good, i am glad....

about AFM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, Felix! I'm really looking forward to see the teaser trailer this month. Atleast now I have an idea when the first footage for Astro Boy is revealed.

Unknown said...

Thank you - look forward to seeing the teaser trailer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder and the cool pictures! I've been waiting for the Astro movie ever since it got announced. I hope Imagi is doing a great job with the movie. I don't care if I have to wait another year for it, I'm already seeing myself in the theater seat.

Anonymous said...

Can`t wait wait for the teaser. Awesome standee!

kenmoo said...

hi felix, a youtube version of your company's Astroboy teaser is out..do check it out :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23aI4HO_w8

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up - saw the youtube trailer as well as the official website astroboy-the movie.com
The website is pretty sparse at the moment.
Felix - will there be merchandise tie ups as well? Would love to get my hands on figurines and momentos and toys and posters and books etc.
Will also be huge in Japan.
Congratulations and jia you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...